About Sandra Pearce, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Sandra Pearce, CPA
Senior Account Manager - email@example.com
Sandra joined Anderson, Spector & Co., P.C. in 1996. She handles individual and corporate tax returns as well as estates, partnerships, and family limited partnerships.
Sandra graduated from Texas Tech University in 1981 with a degree in accounting. She became a CPA in 1986.
She is married to Lt. Col. Edwin P. Pearce who retired from the US Air Force, then worked for Lockheed Martin as a Senior Software Engineer. The couple moved here from North Carolina and have lived in Georgia, Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana, Alaska before settling in Texas. They have two sons; Chris, who lives in Dallas and is a Distinguished Software Engineer for Cisco Systems, and Cory, who has his doctorate in Psychology and practices in Henderson, Nevada.
- Volunteer for Denton Arts and Jazz Festival
- Board Member Denton County Child Protective Services
- Volunteer for the Arts Guild (TAG)
- Certified Public Accountant 1986
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- Phi Kappa Phi and Beta Gamma Sigma