About Stephanie Storey, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Stephanie Storey, CPA
Senior Account Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephanie joined Anderson, Spector & Co., P.C. in 1998. She is responsible for accuracy and management of individual, corporate, partnership, trust, estate, gift, payroll and non-profit tax returns. Stephanie deals directly with the IRS to resolve tax issues and IRS notices. She assists with divorce issues, business reorganization, and business dissolution.
Stephanie graduated from the University of North Texas in 1997 with a Bachelor’s of Science in Accounting. She was recognized with the Dean’s Honor Roll, was in the top 10 percent of her class, and received the fifth Year Accounting Scholarship as well as the Lambers Gearty Fox CPA Review Scholarship.
Stephanie and her husband, Steven, live in the Denton Area and with their daughter Jordan and son, Will.
Prior Civic Involvement:
- Volunteer for Communities in Schools, Friends of the Family, Keep Denton Beautiful
- University North Texas Food and Blood Drives
- Accounting Tutor for Denton High School
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
- Certified Public Accountant 2002
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Professional Leadership Program
- National Association of Professional Women
- Alumna to the Beta Alpha Psi National Honors Accounting Fraternity
- Alumna into the Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society