About Frances R. Shelton, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Frances R. Shelton, CPA
Account Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
Frances Shelton joined Anderson, Spector & Co., P.C. in 2007. She regularly prepares tax returns, assists with engagements, and assists clients with various bookkeeping issues.
Frances graduated in 2007 from the University of Louisiana at Monroe with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, major in Accounting and minor in Finance. Her academic achievements include being a Dean’s list honoree for four semesters.
Frances lives outside of Aubrey with her husband Bradley and two beautiful baby girls.
- Treasurer of Denton Holiday Lighting Festival Association Inc.
- Certified Public Accountant 2012
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Alumna of Beta Alpha Psi National Honors Accounting Fraternity